Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vitamins

On another note, I swore by my vitamins when I was studying for the bar exam. After the PMBR early bird and the first week of Barbri, I was utterly stressed out. Actually, I think that first week, I was more stressed than any time afterwards. It was more the anxiety and unknown since I wasn't sure what I was doing was right.

I went to the drug store and packed up on the multi-vitamins. I bought a multi-vitamin and the Vitamin B (Stress Complex). I don't know if it was mental or not, but I really felt the B Stress Complex claimed me down and kept me in check. I also read somewhere about people taking St. John's Wort to calm the stress. Hey, whatever works! If it's mental, that helped too.

Anyhow, I swore by my vitamins and was able to stay healthy the whole time. So, seriously, think about taking some vitamins. They really can't hurt you.

No comments: