Monday, June 18, 2007

PMBR ? Question

Here is the question: "How important is it to do PMBR Qs? If I am doing well with the BarBri ones, including ADs, is that enough? Bottom line, am I missing something by not doing PMBR? I don't plan to do the 3-day, so my option is basically to buy a book on e-Bay. But it's not like I have any spare time to do extra stuff."

Like I posted in one of my first posts, DO NOT sign up for PMBR if you haven't done so already. It is a waste of time.

For me, I chose to do PMBR questions because I was doing mostly Barbri questions for the first month and a half. I noticed that the PMBR questions are significantly differently worded than Barbri questions. I just didn't want to get too comfortable doing one type of questions (Barbri). Plus, I was not putting my PMBR books to use.

To answer your question, I think doing Barbri questions is good enough, but remember to keep practicing and doing MBE questions into your last few weeks. I'm not sure if you will run out of Barbri questions or not. But, if you can buy PMBR questions or other MBE question books for cheap, you might consider it. It's not necessary, especially if you are doing well on the Barbri ones, but it will help for you too look at different types of questions.

No comments: