Friday, June 29, 2007

Question: 3 Weeks Left--What to do?

"There's about 3 weeks left, any advice on outlining, memorizing, or practicing?"

First, you might want to refer to my post on my schedule last year for memorization. http://cabaradvice.blogspot.com/2007/06/memorization-schedule-last-3-weeks.html

You really should finish outlining as soon as possible. If you really are not going to finish, I would advise you to just memorize off of Conviser. Figure out the rules and what you need to know and go from there. Skim or skip the rest.

After Barbri, you should divide your days up into memorizing the practicing. You really shouldn't be outlining anymore. I tended to spend more time on memorization, maybe like 2-3 hours on practicing and 6-7 hours on memorization a day. But, you can adjust.

For practicing, you should do at least 1 hour of MBE questions. I did 34 questions each day and timed myself to make sure I hit the 1 hour time mark and then went over questions. I also tried to write out a full essay a day in a one hour time period. If I didn't write out a full essay, I would outline and issue spot 3-4 essays (15 minutes each essay).

Just keep up the hard work...the end is near!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! and looks like if you just google "CA bar outlines" a bunch of commercial outlines just pop up.

That Girl said...

How many Performance tests were you simulating the last few weeks?

Anonymous said...

There's 2 weeks left. Any additional tips? Or perhaps tips for preparation of the actual day?