Friday, July 13, 2007

Sleeping Habits

During these last few weeks, you really should have a healthy sleepy habit, especially one week or at the very minimum starting 3 days prior to the bar exam. I really discourage against all-nighters, and you should try to go to bed no later than midnight and really try to wait up no later than 9:00 a.m.

Remember, you will be taking the bar from 9 to 4. You really don't want to have problems falling asleep in the nights before the bar. If you pull too many all-nighters, you will be very tired and might even risk getting sick during the bar. You want to adjust your brain to start working during the early morning hours.

So, keep healthy sleeping and eating habits, for that matter.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question: did they allow Kleenex in the bar exam? It's not on the list of approved items they sent...I *always* have Kleenex during exams, as I always have to blow my nose (but nothing warranting a doctor's note for special accomodations). And I don't want to waste time going to the bathroom every time I want to blow my nose.

Anonymous said...

If you blow your nose next to me I will have you removed (only kidding).

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Just read the exam instruction. How do you bring the laptop on the test day? There seems to be no mention of laptop bag.

Anonymous said...

I'm also curious about the laptop - I don't really want to have to carry it out in the open (with my luck I'd drop it on the way in). If you brought a bag can you sit it outside the room or something?

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy the 4x4 analog clock for the bar exam?

Anonymous said...

It's called a "watch"

Sudha said...

Is there any specific approch for P.T.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about the PT, according to BarBri, everyone passes.

Anonymous said...

Good ideaaaa....?

Anonymous said...

You're all sheep.

Anonymous said...

In case anyone is wondering about the Kleenex issue, I called the bar office and they said it was allowed (loose but not in a box)...also car keys (hey, it wasn't on the list so I asked).