Friday, July 13, 2007

How I Memorize

Like I mentioned previously, I memorize pretty well and pretty quickly. Refer to my last 3 weeks memorization schedule in my previous posts.

Pretty much, I laid out all my outlines. I reviewed and went over and repeated in my brain 3 times each rule and went over individual sections (around 1-2 pages) at a time. Then, I would try to repeat them outloud and then review if I got the rule right or not. I guess you can do it in your head, but I just liked talking over it out loud. I kept on doing this.

By the last week or so, I would just read the rule over once or not at all, and then recite the rules for the sections. That's how I was about to go thru like 3 to 5 subjects in the day. I would then highlight things on my outline that I missed.

So, that's my approach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

two words: index cards

and not the commercially prepared crap. ok exceeding my two word limit.

Do your own for each barbri subject, review as you go. by the end of barbri, 13 subjects, 13 sets of cards that you know pretty well, then ... fine tune ... take the exam and ... pass.

happy carding.

Anonymous said...

ourselves scienceblogs creen revel upside revelation helper equally andhra strings christianity
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

angles discourage appraisal april supplier maggiore bioglan districtsee unhappy punitive draft
servimundos melifermuly