Thursday, July 19, 2007

Checklist for Bar Exam

Here is what my checklist was for things I brought into the bar exam:

1) 3 mechanical pencils
2) 5-10 highlighters
3) 5-10 pens in case I needed to write
4) laptop, cord, battery
5) External floppy disk drive
6) 2 sets of earplugs
7) keys
8) wallet: extra cash to pay for parking
9) Drugs in a bottle: tylenol, advil, stomach medication, anything I might need
10) Tissue
11) Extra layer of clothes: jacket
12) Eyedrops for my contacts
13) Solution for my contacts
14) Contacts container in case I needed to take them out
15) Eyeglasses in case I needed to take my contacts out
16) Watch
17) Bar admission ticket
18) Outlines: I put this in my car

That's all I could think of so far. Some people brought in pillows to sit on. I didn't think it was necessary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you do ontario/socal? if so, was it cold?

Wendell said...

Do you have to put your stuff in ziplocs or can you put them in plastic grocery bags or department store bags with handles? Also, thank you so much for your blog. It provides really useful information.