Tuesday, July 10, 2007

During the Bar

SLEEPING PILLS:
Starting Monday night, I took Tylenol Simply Sleep around 8:00 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. every night. I wanted to get a good night's sleep, and I knew I wasn't going to do it otherwise. Since I was driving to the exam site from my parent's house (see past post), I had to wake up at around 6:15 a.m. or so each morning. I tested out the sleeping pill a week before, and it worked out well for me. I went to bed by 9:00 or 9:30 p.m. or 10:00 p.m., the latest each night, and I got a decent night's sleep for the bar. I wasn't too drowsy either.

PACKING LUNCH:
Each night prior to the bar and in the morning before I left, I packed my lunch. I had a Snapple, ready made salad pack from Vons, and a fruit of some sort. I packed some ice in a little cooler and put it in my car. When they let us out for lunch, I went to my car and had my lunch and listened to music. Actually, many other people did the same thing. I highly discourage you from trying to buy lunch, especially on the first day. You don't want to be stressed out worrying about whether or not you have time for lunch or not.

POST-BAR TRIP:
Since I didn't take my post-bar trip until late August, I booked a massage for the day after the bar. It was wonderful! My neck was so tight from all the tension and from hunching over and typing on my computer. It was the best thing I did for myself and after two months of studying, it was worth it!

I really don't have that much specific advice for anyone. Hopefully, you have kept at it, and you will reap the rewards.

If you have any last minute questions or need advice on anything, just post a comment, and I will try to answer it as quick as possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you decide which essays to practice on any given day?

Thanks again for all your advice!