Sunday, May 27, 2007

General CA Bar Exam Advice

1) Take Barbri and try your best to follow their schedule
2) Take 1 day off each week (I took a day off each week, and I was able to do this by frontloading the Barbri schedule so I would complete more of the homework during the 6 days I worked. I found this extremely refreshing and kept me motivated for the 2 month period)
3) PMBR is a waste of time (skip the classes, but if you have extra time, do a few of their sample MBE problems)
4) Try to schedule in an extra Performance exam here and there (Barbri doesn't cover Performance exams very well, so try to schedule in an extra 2 or 3 throughout your schedule so you get more practice and see the variety).
5) Get your sleep (sleep well during the 2 months or you will burn out quickly)

No comments: